The Tadulako Undergraduate Scholarship is awarded to freshmen pursuing undergraduate programs at Tadulako University.
Please read the information below before submitting your application.
- Open to all nationalities except Indonesian
- The candidate of scholarship recipient has completed secondary school
- The candidate has received an unconditional offer for an undergraduate course at Tadulako University
- The candidate has ability to communicate in basic English.
The Benefit of Award/Scholarship
- Full coverage of tuition fees (4 years or 8 semesters)
- Health insurance
- Indonesian course
Applicable study areas
- Civil Engineering
- Chemistry Education
- Indonesian Education
- English Education
- Animal Science and Fishery
Terms and Conditions
- Scholarship holder must not hold concurrently any other scholarships or awards.
- The scholarship may be withdrawn at any time if, in the opinion of the University, the scholarship holder’s progress or behaviour is deemed unsatisfactory.
- If the scholarship holder decides to terminate the scholarship prematurely, a repayment will be imposed.
- Completed Application form (please find in the following Google Drive link)
- High school/secondary school certificate and academic transcript (in original language and English translation)
- Health certificate from a hospital doctor
- Scan of identity document
- 6 x 4 cm Photograph with red background
Note: All required documents should be submitted by May 20, 2022
How to Apply
Candidates should complete the application form and submit all the required documents via Google Form below.
* The selected candidate or awardee will be contacted via personal email.