Taking place at Tadulako University (Untad) Ceremony Field, the Graduation Day for the period of 109th-110th was held on Thursday (27/01/2022) Morning and participated by 1.022 total alumni. The first session (07.30 – 12.00) was attended by Magister, Medicine Faculty, Teacher Faculty and Science Education, Faculty of Economics and Engineering alumni. For the second session (13.30 – 17.30) was participated by Faculty of Social and Political, Faculty of Law, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Faculty of Public Health, Forestry Faculty, Faculty of Agriculture and Faculty of Husbandry and Fishier alumni.
In his welcome speech, Prof. Dr. Ir. Mahfudz, MP as Rector said that the graduation at the beginning of 2022 will become a good step for Tadulako University to hold another graduation day for the next few months this year.
“ Throughout this year, Untad will hold a graduation event every month with a target number of graduates as many as 500 people per event. To the alumni who have just graduated, I congratulate and hope the knowledge gained while on Untad can be put to good use.” Said Prof. Mahfudz.
At the same moment, the governor, represented by Dahri Saleh as Governor assistant of Region Development Resources said in his speech that the graduates must be perceptive in utilizing their skills so that they are able to develop their potential.
“ This is important to take part in future regional development efforts towards an advanced and competitive Central Sulawesi province.” Said Dahri Saleh.
After the speech, the next agenda was announce the best graduates from various categories by Dr. Lukman Nadjamuddin, M.Hum as the Vice Academic Affairs, such as :
- Best Graduate at Doctoral Level : Alimudin Muhammad / Economics Study Program / 3 years 2 months 2 days / GPA 3.98
- Best Graduate of Master’s Degree Level : Wahyudin K Pakarang/ Indonesian Language Study Program/ 1 year 11 months 8 days/ GPA 3.92
- Best Graduate at University Level : Rahmiwati/ Teacher Faculty and Science Education , Elementary School Teacher Study Program 3 years 5 years 14 years/ GPA 3.96
- Best Graduates of Bachelor’s Degree:
– Rahmawati/ Teacher Faculty and Science Education , Elementary School Teacher Study Program/ 3 Years 5 Months 14 Days/ GPA 3.96
– Nadia/ Faculty of Economics, Management Study Program/ 3 years 6 months 26 days/ GPA 3.86
– Gabriela Alfania Okta/ Faculty of Engineering, Informatics Study Program/ 3 years 11 months / GPA 3.87
– Sonia Sasmitha Ibrahim/Faculty of Public Health, Medical Education Study Program 3 years 5 months 19 days/ GPA 3, 54
– D3 Nurgita Pratiwi Jasrianti/ Faculty of Economics, D3 Associate of Accounting Study Program 2 years 9 months 13 days/ GPA 3.89
– Kevin Putranto/ Faculty of Social and Political, Government Science Study Program/ 3 Years 4 Months 23 Days/ GPA 3.85
– Dedi Suryanto/ Faculty of Law/ 4 years 2 months 8 days/ GPA 3.75
– Reza Anugrah/ Faculty of Agriculture, Agrotechnology Study Program/ 3 Years 2 Months 27 Days/ GPA 3.93
– Andi Muhammad Agung/ Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, Pharmacy Study Program/ 3 Years 4 Months 25 days/ GPA 3.77
– Muh Khairil Aksan/ Faculty of Forestry, Forestry Study Program/ 3 years 5 Months 10 Days/ GPA 3.74
– Masruddin/ Faculty of Animal Husbandry and Fisheries, Animal Husbandry Study Program/ 3 Years 6 Months 20 Days/ GPA 3.67
– Taisar Lapsanjani Shampoo/ Faculty of Public Health, Nutrition Study Program/ 3 Years 3 Months 9 Days/ GPA 3.89