On Wednesday, dated June 10, 2015, delegation team of Tadulako University (UNTAD) visited Hanoi in order to attend the evening performances of cultural event between Indonesia and Vietnam in Hanoi, Vietnam.
Delegation team from UNTAD namely:
1. Prof. Dr. Ir. Mohammad Basir, SE., MS (Rector)
2. Prof. Dr. Ir. Mahfudz, MP (Vice Rector II)
3. Prof. Mery Napitupulu, M.Sc., Ph.D (Vice Rector IV)
Along with UNTAD’s students who will participate in the cultural evening performances Indonesia-Vietnam namely:
1. Lisa Febriani Syahril (Management, Faculty of Economics)
2. Nur Fitriany Agusalim (Communication Studies, Faculty of Social and Political Sciences)
3. Magdalena Febriani Simatupang (Chemistry Education, the Faculty of Education)
4. Prilly Kartini Sintia Kundjae (Animal Husbandry, Faculty of Animal Husbandry)
As well as student assistant is Leydies Puspawaty which is one of the international office staff.
Agenda activities in Hanoi, namely:
At 08.30 am to 11.30 am UNTAD’s students accompanied by IO staff following the Indonesian dance workshop in theaters Vietnam Dance College in Hanoi, where this activity students UNTAD introduce one Indonesian dance is a dance which originated from the region of Central Sulawesi will be studied by students of Vietnam Dance College as a dance collaboration between art team UNTAD and Vietnam Dance College. The dances are:
1. Pontano Dance
2. Motaro dance, while the two other dances performed by a team of art UNTAD, namely:
Bada dance Roya and Nusantara Dance.
On the other hand in 09.30 am to 12.00 pm held the signing of the MoU between the Embassy and the Hanoi University and also between Hanoi University and UNTAD.
Afterwards at 20.00 pm to 21.30 pm nightly performances of cultural activities between Indonesia and Vietnam in theaters Vietnam Dance College, Hanoi.
The agenda at this show is welcome by the Rector of Vietnam Dance College and also welcome by the Rector of UNTAD then proceed with the submission of souvenirs. This was followed by the appearance of the dance art team collaboration UNTAD and Vietnam Dance College, which on this occasion they present Pontano dance. At the end of the team’s performance art UNTAD gave souvenirs woven sarong Central Sulawesi or better known as Donggala sarong.
After that, followed by a dance performance from the Roya Bada art team UNTAD and Soul Soldiers of Vietnam Dance College, and then Nusantara Dance of UNTAD art team and Yem O’i Dao of Vietnam Dance College. At the end of the event covered by the collaboration of dance that Motaru Dance by the art team UNTAD and Vietnam Dance College.